Saturday, December 23, 2006

Xmas shopping. Joy to the world, I am so pissed~~

Wandered about Junction 8 just to get a gift. 2 in fact. One of them, well, i call it a magic wand that gives muscular relief when plugged in and can swear at people when its not. Good ol' Brit style.

Second gift needs some cryptic questioning. I called my princess for some "hints".
You guys can do this at home too. Just don't expect the same results.

I asked for:

black, white, blue
elephant or mouse
eat, drink or sleep
beauty or beast

I wun say what she told me, but you guys can try decrypting the meanings yourself.

Anyhow i got her a magic charm. In case she reads this post, and to keep you guys guessing. I ain't saying it out, cos its a magic charm, see?
Anyhow i wandered about for the charm, and a kid stepped on my foot. Its not a slight tread and then a sorry and he scampers off, he STOOD on my foot for a full 2 seconds before wandering off like an idiot. I made a mental note to kick him good and swift.

Unfortunately that little faggot keeps scampering into the Barbie section, so i cannot kick him good. Damn. Curses on his gay heritage. Anyway fuck him, i tried to find accessories for my laptop, and did i mention laptops overheat faster than your microwave oven? Damm thing nearly burnt a hole on my bedsheets.

After wandering about the damn place, i got tired and managed to find the charm. met my princess but i failed to give her the presents cos she want them the xmas way: wrapped up neatly. ah well, more work then.

Oh the way home, i met one of those fucking singaporean Aunties again. Its a fucking empty bus, there's SO many places, and yet she has to squeeze into the front of the queue. And still pick a place she likes. I bumped her with my bag that had a coke and she nearly fell down, cos her foot was stuck in one of the seats. Fuck, why didn't she fall face first. Fucking bitch. Anyway, Xmas shopping ended this way.

And i STILL haven't kicked that gay kid.

3 comments:

ivano said...

In case you guys wondered, and could be bothered to check the comments, here are the answers.

black - mysterious
blue - interesting
white - simple

elephant - stationary
mouse - on the go

eat - enriching
drink - satisfying
sleep - soothing

beauty - normal
beast - unique

Kuan Hanrong said...

Whew, and I thought you really bought her a really burnt up piece of cooked elephant meat on a stick.

And yeah, why must people bloody squeeze their way to the exit of the bus when they know goddamn well everybody's gonna get off at that stop, like at Bishan MRT station...

ivano said...

erm... no, they don't get off at the MRT station. Usually its against their own free will, but hey, its all the same in the end.

Fuck those shovers, and trip them all. Accidents always give a shorter sentence.