Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Lets see. I havent blogged cos i was moving house. To the wisecracks, no i did not push my home to a new spot. I downsized from a semi D to a semi Comfy. Spent 1 week moving stuff and more stuff. This week, which is also the last well, involved moving animate objects to inanimate ones. The animate ones are easy, since it only involved moving myself to tears from the aspect of moving out of my home of 18 years. The inanimate ones jut out here and there, stopped me from moving, and stopped the moving in general.

Moving house wasn't a really moving thingy, but i must thank Skywalker and my cousin SH-kun for helping about the house. Esp Skywalker, hurting shin and knee to move the Box-With-2-Hugeass-Magnets. (Its an amp, but shhh).

Past few days were also a plague to my soul. My Tablet PC sure took its time to come, and when it did, it played hop with my schedule. But in the end i got it, its pretty and shit, but its mine still. Sweet, and stuff. Now making flash in it and using it as a jotter book.

Tired and really donno what else to type. Guess i'll pause here. People who flame, fuck you, not because you flame, but because you can flame even NOTHING. _|_ to you in advance, and to others, im just bored.

No comments: