Thursday, December 21, 2006

Gotta blog about my horrible saturday. Next post will be about today.

Or yesterday, come to think of it.

Anyway, i wake up on Saturday realizing my phone is connected. Cos i moved house, remember? If you don't, read below. Anyway, i found my broadband dead, cos my modem is dead. Lady Fortune is a real joker when it comes to bad luck, and its her habit to deal Royal flushes of bad luck, and she just dealt the 10.

Then i went down to collect my laptop from the IT-co op. For all those single and in NUS, and also possessing a iMac/Fujitsu, break your laptops cos the counter girl is cute. Unfortunately, on that saturday i realized they played me out: No laptop and they didnt bother to call me. That was the Jack.

Then i had to trudge home and then got to move more stuff from my old place. My sister chose to use this time to piss me off. Queen.

Then i went home to bathe for a dinner date. But my Princess was busy at work still. Work! on Saturday! What the fuck? No, she's really at work, not dating another man behind my back. Even if there was, he will only be a man for so long. Anyhow, we had to cancel our outing cos her work is not done. King.

Then we got into a row cos she's tired and im tired. Ace.

What a saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSS LAAAAAAAAAAAA IVAN