Sunday, March 04, 2007

Walked the earth today. Haven't stepped onto grounds that are overpopulated at any point of day. You can't guess it: its the shopping center. Came from it a TON of things to bitch about.

First was on the bus. I wanted to get off the bus. Its saturday and its 12pm, which means the bus is vacated and plenty of empty seats. If you weren't on that bus, don't say i'm wrong. Fuck you. One kid walked up to me and said "Excuse me."
I'm this close to saying "No, excuse ME. I'm trying to vacate a space for your fucking ass so Excuse Me." Kids and morons who like to say excuse me to get your way, let me burst your shitty bubble: "Excuse me" is a phrase to get pardon from people to invade their private space for a short and brief moment to move to another location. It is NOT a polite way to say "Get the fuck out of my way." Fuck you.

So that kid was Bitch #1. Then i accompanied Princess-sama to J8 with her kid brother. We viewed bags. I came upon a bag made by ********** company. I use * for their name cos i forgot the brand, not censorship shit. The bag says, or claims, that it is Anti-Theft. Now i don't know much about theft that involves bags, but I'm sure as hell that the bag usually disappears as well. No matter how many security devices are incorporated into that bag, canvas and zippers cannot claim the title "Anti-Theft". My view: Unless the bag is sewed into your skin, the bag is Theft-able.
This is Bitch #2.

Bitch #3 is about Long John Silver. Specifically J8 and Toa Payoh. If you don't know these names, never mind. Just remember to boycott these 2 Long Johns when you come to Singapore. At these 2 places, John just got Short and Dull Grey. Princess-sama has a chicken as thick as my pinky finger. If you need a more accurate depiction, look at your pencil. That's about the total surface area of the chicken piece. What? You don't know surface area? Don't you go school?
Worse, the cashier lacks professionalism. Namely, sighing and lack of smile when taking orders. And giving weird stares when the customer asks a question. I fucking don't know if Long John still has Milo Freeze. Is that a sin? Fucking bitch.

I walked out of that cesspool, and in response to "Thank you, please come again.", i replied "No thank you, never again." a tad too loud. And guess what? They don't fucking flinch. Which is why these 2 outlets do not have the "Ring if we served you well" Bell, as well as a suggestion box. It's pointless: they will collect more rust and paper than the Swiss banks. Bitch #3. So when Short-changing John Dull Grey is slowly starting to disappear like A&W, we know why.

I'd rather let macdonalds con my hard earned money. $6 for potatoes and a slice of meat, but with good environment and equally QC'ed service. Thumbs up. I just don't want them in charge of education. For reason why, look below for post of "MAC SPREADS NEW YEAR EDUCATION" or something like that.

Contemplating the idea of doing a podcast. But then again, people like DawnYang and Xia Xue makes this idea look bad: I dun wanna be pointed at for being a media whore. And a Manwhore at that.


I'll sleep over it. Meanwhile, Kids please PLEASE stay in school and fucking READ BOOKS. STOP BEING MORONS.

No comments: