Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Day ending. ST-chan msn-ed me about something her Ex-bastard-of-a-dickhead-who-only-knew-how-play-with-girl's-feelings-like-a-pimp-boyfriend
said in his nick:

"it's easy to be trapped in our emotions, but you won't be living life to it's fullest if you're like that,aint that right? ho~"

My response?:

If you are trapped by emotions you can't live life to the fullest, that's true
But if you aren't trapped by happiness, you will be tied to hatred as well
I LOVE to be tied to my emotions
otherwise i got a different rulebook
God gave me a "Trapped by happiness" rulebook
"Be happy with your cage" He said, and i followed.

To guys, do your duty and make girls happy, even though you are having a fling with them. Make them smile and chuckle when they mention your name, not Curse and Swear? You're making love harder to play. And to playboys: stop thinking with your fucking dick. You're making guys have a fucking bad reputation. By the way, I'm a male lesbian. Some may ask why? I don't like guys, i LOVE girls, i know what they want and i got the Equipment to give it to them. So not exactly male, but a well equipped lesbian.

Lesbians, get off my back already. If you are an ugly lesbian, stay away from the cute chicks already. Let them male lesbians have them. Flamers, shut up.

No comments: