Monday, February 05, 2007

was at macdonalds yesterday having lunch. Fries rule. McSpicy, well, they got me by the ass.

An old auntie came up to me by my side on the table.
I was staring the big screen LCD tv cursing about the shitty comics people thought up. Hey don't judge me by this one, but a screen play of 3 panels of "PENALTY" "TAKE THAT" doesn't seem like humour nor story to me. Its a sad excuse of shit.

The auntie askd me in dialect: Hey kid, would you like to buy some tissues?
I don't mean to make her sound like a nig... rapper, but literally that was what she told me.

Without looking up i told her in dialect: No thanks. There's a lot at the counter. And they're free too.


Im such a dick. =D


And if anyone bought those tissue, I'm offing $2 service to help you blow your nose with $1 macdonalds genuine tissue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should've smacked her with a dick, smacked her with a dick.

ivano said...

no way im using fresh dick on smelly pussy. Otherwise why would she sell tissue?

And macdonalds of all places...