Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's is FINALLY over.

Busted my ass trying to finish a pressing assignment before it happens. That one failed.

Tried to get a gift before valentine's day struck, that one failed too.

Got a gift on valentines itself. That was pretty stiff cos it took quite a while.

Wandered in J8 with Princess, met a weird reporter who gave a $1 survey, and he took back that buck! That little..

Read some palmistry book. Apparently I am destined to meet another girl. However, i have been going against what's good for me all my life, so tis but another challenge.

Otherwise i may have to start burning off these damn lines on my hand.

Went home, knocked out, revived, and my desktop finally managed to show proper graphics! And i have a lot of anime to torrent, come to think of it.

Oh well fuck it. Work work.

No comments: