Friday, February 09, 2007

Something i mentioned to my friend I-san today via msn:

The only way i can ever have an affair is that a girl comes charging at me with her pants taken off, and her pussy is pointed to me like a spear.

Maybe i'll bother taking off my pants and considering cheating.

Maybe.

I'll even try an erection if that's what you're thinking.

Peace.

And oh yes, my girlfriend also swears to sew up the vagina of the girl that tries that on me.

With a 6 inch knitting needle.

Blunt end in.

4 comments:

Kuan Hanrong said...

After re-enacting that scene in my head, it's actually pretty horrifying. Most guys would probably run away in terror. But not you, of course.

And remember to wear a thimble.

Anonymous said...

One word: ouch.

Wanyu said...

I kinda like her threat though. it's an excellent revenge. ._.

ivano said...

kronon- yeah, thimbles rule. Why go rib?

kyq- yeah, ouch

wanyu- You another violent woman.

I think this post got the most comments so far.