Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Been playing Cabal these days (DUAL TRANSCENDER! WOOO!) And managed to pwn/get pawnt, so its still pretty cool. But there's just one fucking thing with this game:

Why does the sound effects seem like something you'd expect from a 70's game?

Zombies, do NOT sound like marshmellows when slapped with a KATANA. And I don't APPRECIATE zombies SWINGING like an IDIOT when I'm pummelling him into the ground. That's right, ESTsoft, I'm talking about bad animating and lack of asthetics here. When a zombie (fuck, its a rotting corpse) swings a hammer, I'm VERY SURE he doesn't have to swing it 720 degrees like a fucking baby on cocaine. And if he does, I expect something to FLY OFF. Either MY head or ITS fucking arm. If you want to imitate WoW, please GO ALL THE FUCKING WAY.

Guess that's the rant of the day.

No comments: