Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blogger just got a whole lot weirder, now that i decided to post a post. Hur hur... Post a post. Anyway, i was bored throughout the exam season, so i wrote an FAQ for the Thief class in MapleStory.

Thread is here: http://forums.playpark.net/showthread.php?t=4085

And i put a poll in it just to see what kind of people are in there.

Question: Any problems with this guide?

Results so far:
Nope, none at all. It's well enough already! 14 35.00%
It's too wordy! 7 17.50%
It doesn't help my problem! 1 2.50%
I can't understand your standard of English! 1 2.50%
There needs to be a table of contents. 4 10.00%
The content is outdated! 1 2.50%
Just Sticky it ******! 8 20.00%
I'm voting this choice to **** around with you. 4 10.00%
Voters: 40.

I was laughing my ass off when i saw the one vote for not understanding my English. You gotta applaud for the guy's honesty, but hey, i put that choice as a way to laugh at people.
Some people find it too wordy. Those are the people who will fall prey to legal traps and documents. Read the fine print, idiots. Gold is hidden in the crevices that no one has stepped to before.
Many agree it is good, that is heartening. At least there are people who understand my standard of English.
4 people decided to fuck around with me. Oh well, they are the people who will make breakthroughs in our society, so i got no qualms with them.

Yeah, my first rant after so long.

Last friday rocked too. Mahjong with the 2 evil people (T-kun and L-kun). Evil, Evil people. But P-chan lost the most so i cannot bitch about that. =D

Oright. dunno what to blog already. Signing out.

No comments: