Monday, May 28, 2007

1 A, a suite of Bs and a D+ for my fucking maths! that was the summary of my report card this sem.

A for Operating systems! I was surprised. How on Earth did i get A for the hardest lvl 2 module? No matter, this licenses me to fuck anyone that says Linux>>>Microsoft, cos its not. Fuck off.

D+ for maths, can't complain. Its fucking irritating to repeat this Satanic module.

B+ for Design of interactive media. Erm... Guess not presenting in class costed me an A.

B for Computing and Society. Wow. But i refuse to spam for an A, so i get B. Fuck you spammers.

B- for Computer Graphics. How the hell? But it was pretty out of this world so fuck it.

And as a bonus:


Ignore the fact he's cross dressing and watch.

4 comments:

Kuan Hanrong said...

I've a feeling that wretched maths ii module is gonna kill me dead for the 4th time in a row. I think I may need to get a chit from my doctor certifying that I'm mathematically disabled and it's no point shoving it down my throat.

ivano said...

We do hate maths. Maths ii here isn't that cool too. murdering numbers.

Kuan Hanrong said...

Yeah....maybe I should channel my anger into it, like integrating the shit outta an equation until it can take no more.

ivano said...

I can imagine...

"But i'm down to 1! you cannot integrate me any more!!"

"Then eat dx!!"

Yes I am being dumb here.