Thursday, September 07, 2006

whoooo. im bored so i'll post again.

Projects just keep coming, and its scary that they came faster than homework. Well, maths has always been a pain in the ass, what witht he amount of studying and practice you need. Fuck, you don't even earn experiwnce points per question fragged.


I was so bored that i had to read my own blog. Wow. Bored people DO know how to entertain bored people. Anyhow, Japanese was a murder. Any one of you trying to take uni level Jap, you better know some. Or know some people who know some. hur hur. i is tripping over my endglish.

T-kun ended doing up most of 2xx5 project. shyt. I feel bad that he had to save my sorry ass. I THINK he may end up reading this so, dude, i owe you one.

Bored out of my ass. Old friend D++n suddenly snapped wire, and kept saying he liked f-chan. If you noe F-chan you know, If you don't, here's a hint: Its not Fuck-chan. And im curious what drives his cock now. Can you say "ChickSonar?" Anyhow i dun feel the vbored drive to type much. Cant remember much from the past week, except i've been hit by the "NEW AND IMPROVED" cold virus. These things just keep coming back new and improved. Or its God's way of saying "You Sleep Too Little. Either You Sleep Or My Creations Will Make You." Kill is too strong a word. and i dun wan extremists flaming my blog. hur hur, digital fire. hur hur.

Once again, for bored people who read my crap, thank you and hope you leave this page not so bored. And for those who don't like my entry and wanna flame me, leave me your name so that i know who im insulting, and if you don't have the balls to, its ok, go back to your lifeless mundane lifestyle while i happily flame an anonymous prick. Well I AM bored wad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL IM HERE TO FLAME U AND I HAF IDENTIFIED MYSELF =X WAT HAF U GOT TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!! SI BIAN TAI !!!!!!!! I WILL MAKE MEAT OUT OF U =X

Anonymous said...

AND WELL I HAF FORGOTTEN TO MENTION THAT ZY ENLIGHTENED ME THAT I AM SUPPOSE TO BE F-CHAN ... THANKS FOR SUCH A NICE NAME F5 =X

Anonymous said...

HMMMZZZ ... I FEEL THAT 2 COMMENTS ARE SIMPLY NOT ENUF TO FLAME U LoL~ .... SO HERE'S MORE!!!!! =X

Anonymous said...

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRR ... ANGRYSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

ALL HAIL IVAN, KING OF BIAN TAI!!!!! Stop wanking, maybe you might get better hahahaz