Monday, July 07, 2008

Back from Sentosa. Supposed to go there to attend a wedding. Princess-sama's sister's, in fact. More than a wedding, we went there to get hustled by that bitch of a woman. Wait, oxymoron, hold on. Anyhow. wedding at sentosa. Supposed to be granduer and impressive, right? Why is it I don't feel impressed? Perhaps its the bride bring a total bitch. Maybe it's because I dun like how i saw the bride treating her blood mother. Worse, much worse, than treating her in-laws. SHE even CALLED her IN LAWS daddy and mommy. Like a fucking teddy Rookspin bear. They wince, she runs to her feet. Her OWN BLOOD MOTHER says something, she readily stops her.

Im bad at blogging the entire thing, perhaps its because I get angry as i type and lose focus at where I'm driving, but to the Groom (Steven, yes, I'm revealing names.), good luck. 6 years of practice isn't going to help.

No comments: