Monday, July 23, 2007

Today's lunch at Sakae has been shitty. No other word in this universe can describe their food. The sushi was machine pressed, their fish has been fairly ok if it was served 3 days ago, and their tea somehow suppresses appetite. Wao, what a thing to happen when I am there for a buffet.

Anyhow, we tried the udon (kitsune) that came with the buffet. Big mistake. It fills you up and taste like flour in sugar water and soy sauce. Fucked up. The rest of the sushi had rice that was rocky. I do believe cooked rice loses their rock hard properties. And the fucking thing was SQUaRE! Such perfection from a hand rolled sushi.
And dessert was watermelon that had a blood red colour. I thought only freshly cut mammals have such red? What the fuck have they been making their watermelons out of?

The best was the cashier. 5 schoolgirls do not know about something called service charge and GST, and have chalked their bill over $20. So me and my Hime-sama waited. Its the polite thing to do. But of all the monstrosities that had to cross my path, it had to be an Uncommon Singaporean: Cuts queues, be bigots, and are fucking scared to be responsible for what they done. I say uncommon, because they exist, but not in endangered amounts. This pair cut in front of me, and claimed to be first. What was worse is that the cashier was so fat, that her eyelids cannot hold open to see that they cut my fucking queue, and deemed them first. I glared at the bitches, but they daren't look back. Typical. Go suck some fat man's dick and report to Lucifer, bitches. I was resisting myself from making a scene, because I was -this- close to vent my displeasure and get a free meal. Yeah I'm Singaporean too, so what?

Sakae? Suck Ass, Kiss About Anything, bitches. Support Good food, deny Sakae of expansion. By the way, this branch is at Bishan. Say "NO" to bad food, worse cashiers and Uncommon Singaporeans. Burn in hell, bitches.

P.S. The waitress that served us deserves commendation though. Forgot her name though. My bad.

No comments: