Monday, January 15, 2007

Hmmm, weekend has been enjoyable, that is no meteors landed, and that aunties are still trying to trod my toes, and some of them slipped.

Monday. Barely half the day has past and i haven't been awake for more than 5 hours, and i'm blogging. Whee.

First, i must say i need to kick myself for predicting rain. Its a sunny day so i insisted that rain falls to justify my jacket, since i thought of myself as a jackass to wear a jacket on a sunny day. Fuck, i can hold it too! Better than wading in puddles full of what i hope to be mud. ><

Graphics lab is out! First lab is to go sign on an account at secondlife.com. I love graphics labs. For those tho have no idea what is Second life, basically you log on into another you online, and play on from there as though you're reborn. That sounds cool to me. Finally I can be a virtual terrorist that only needs to worry about virtual armies and sparking off virtual wars. Now it would be great if the police chasing me stays virtual.

10 more awake hours to go. Fuck you flamers.

No comments: