Thursday, August 17, 2006

Its thursday. A day that WAS supposed to be short. Lecture at 9-10. It was so peaceful. I use was not only because it happened in the past, about 10 hours ago. It also meant that peace was in the past.

Lect over, coke drunk, i went over back to my home ground in school, which was in SOC. If you know, you know. If you dun, just think of it as my hovel. I went, planned my timetable a little, and then went to the canteen for lunch. Found Shin-chan, my freshie, Z-kun and KY-kun seated in the canteen. I ate lunch, and saw Shin-chan doing tutorials. Already. Its freaking first week and she's mugging tutorials. Holy cow. So i whacked with her as well. First arrow flew over.

Adeline (pronounced Eh-Del-Line, courtesy of me) flew over to my table. Well, it seemed she flew, since she was wearing the prop wings and bouncing over. All of a sudden, im in the committee for the SOC Ball, as a game IC. Once again, if you are in the know, you know, if not, you just missed out of some fun and good food and saved $25.

After the EhDelLine scare, i tried mugging the tutorial again. Its the dy/dx shit all over again, but i canot fucking remember shit about it. Oh fuck i said shit. Oh well. just when i was trying hard to make things work, P-chan came over. Since its crowded and no tables are around, she popped over, and anyway P-chan used to be Shin-chan's freshie too. P-chan is a magnet for trouble, since M-san, CC director-to-be if all goes well, came over too. Next thing i knew, im on the roasting spit for committee head. Its a sub-committee, but if things go awry, there goes my studies. Another arrow. wheeeee.

Evening proved to be my respite, cos i get to see my Princess, my Hime-sama. We went for Carl's jr, which wasnt satisfying as last time. The first trip was a huge chunk of Carl. Today it was really a piece of Carl's junior. But they do burgers well, so no complains in that area. Free flow of coke always earn my thumbs up too.

Once again, i conclude this entry with a plead, a plead for all flamers to name themselves so i can curse you good and proper. Failing which i will curse you anyway, so good luck cursing my bored piece of crap.

No comments: